Stopień: 1

Liczba postów: 8

Reputacja: 0

Telefon: 152452651

Soft: srgvdfgv
Podziękował: 0

Otrzymał podziękowań: 0
NBA Live 19 l would like to see is backcourt
buy NBA Live 19 Coins The Cut scenes. I hated B Fresh. OMFG I hate Stephen A Smith even more. I am not sure but the game right now plays a bit better on balls which is a good sign. One more thing that l would like to see is backcourt violation/setting outta bounds which l have seen the CPU abuse on super star. Andrew have you notice the CPU is batting the all out of bounds and chasing it for the rebound as of today EA is listening Lastly roster editing must be in the control of the user so they need to bring that back in and use FIFA 18 new quick substitution.

The last thing they mentioned was how shallow the career mode called "the one" cheap NBA Live 19 Ultimate Team Coins it's basically a very poor imitation of 2k's my team. The WNBA mode doesn't have real faces on the players which is weird. I figured it wouldn't be anywhere near as good as 2k and once I saw how low the price was I realized it wasn't even trying to be. My friend has gold players for 3000 coins or less in his search page. Lets say I had the same thing but made it where my search bar only accepts players that play for the Brooklyn Nets. My opponent will get every gold player up for 3000 coins or less which is quite a few from various teams.

https://www.eacgame.com/nba-live-19-coins/ online now...so welcome!
18-05-2018 03:36
Szukaj postów Cytuj

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Regulamin | Polityka Prywatności | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS